WSET Level 2 £340
For anyone pursuing a career in wine or hospitality the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) offer globally-recognised qualifications useful for your CV.
And for the interested consumer WSET Level 2 offers a terrific chance to learn more about wine in a fun, but structured and concentrated way. The course builds your wine knowledge and enables you to interact confidently with sales staff in wine shops and waiters in restaurants.
All our WSET courses are examined and accredited within the UK government's regulatory authority Ofqual.
Why book a WSET Level 2 course with Belfast Wine School?
we are part of the award-winning Local Wine School network - our members have been nominated for Riedel WSET Educator of the Year 4x times in the last 6 years AND won the award in 2015!
- we offer a personal service with direct feedback on progress
- course numbers are kept below 13 to give more individual attention
- assistance offered to students when needed outside the classroom
- we don't sell wine - we are professional wine educators, not retailers
- We offer WSET Level 2 over 4 weeks or 8 weeks giving plenty of time to read and absorb the material between sessions (see dates below).
You can begin at Level 2 (you don't need to complete Level 1 first).
- It's an ideal introduction to wine teaching about wine making, key grape varieties and major wine producing regions of the world.
- It is key vocational training for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of alcoholic beverages available.
- It is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry who wish to study using a structured curriculum and formal assessment.
- It finishes with a 50-question multiple choice exam. Many of our students pass with merit or distinction.
No previous experience of Wine Tasting is necessary to register on this course. Click here to view full Level 2 course specification
This exciting and structured course over 8 Tuesdays is the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 2 Award (formerly known as the Intermediate Certificate). You do not have to first
Places remaining: 12
Date/Time: 8th Jan 2019 at 7-9pm
Venue: Donard Wines, Newcastle.